- After filling out the reservation form, 30% of the total payment amount is sent via Bi Villamne bank. As soon as the prepayment is received, the reservation form is signed, stamped and sent to our guests. The remaining amount is paid in cash upon arrival.
+ Villa Entry / Exit
General Villa check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 10:00. Check-in and check-out times differ according to the villas, depending on availability, early or late check-out is possible. Our friends will help on the subject.
- Before entering the villas / apartments to be accommodated, a deposit of 500 TL for villas and 200 TL for apartments is taken. If there is no shortage of items and equipment in the house at the exit, they are returned at the exit.
+ Number of people to stay
- If you come with more than the number of guests specified in the villas / apartments, there is an extra payment or unilateral cancellation of the reservation. If this is the case, information should be given to us via e-mail or telephone and written confirmation should be given. There is no discount for our guests who will stay below the capacity. Pricing is based on overnight stay, not on the number of people.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the houses except the ones mentioned on our site. Some of our guests bring animals like small dogs or cats without consulting. However, the reason why pets are not taken into every home is primarily our guests who want the host, hygiene and especially allergies.
- Pre-payment of 30% of the accommodation price is received from all our guests and their reservations are confirmed. Return and cancellation conditions are specified in the RENTAL TERMS section.
+ Extra Expenses / Services included in the price
- The services included and excluded services for each Villa / Apart are stated in the explanations. Generally included or excluded services are indicated on the left side of the main page.
+ What to bring for the holiday
- The villas and apartments have full kitchen utensils. In case of any deficiency, our staff will supply you during the day. Sheets and Towels are also provided. beach towels are not available in any of our homes. Since it is a completely personal need, our guests who want to use it are brought by themselves.
+ Pool and Garden Care
- Pool and garden maintenance is done daily. It is usually done very early in the morning. The fact that our guests have not seen the gardener does not mean that the gardener has not arrived. As Bi Villam, our priority is to have a quality and healthy holiday. In the sheltered villas, the gardener never carries out pool or garden maintenance without the knowledge of the landlord.
-Villa / Apartments are completely cleaned and delivered to you before you come to you. If your stay is over 7 days (10 days in some villas), intermediate cleaning is done. Sheets and towels include cleaning. No extra charges are required.
+ Minimum stay
- Minimum stay is 5 nights. For stays less than 5 nights (with a minimum of 3 nights) an extra cleaning fee will be charged. Extra costs for each Villa and apartment are specified in each house.
+ What is a Sheltered Villa
Sheltered Villas is a type of villa that is organized to ensure conservative families spend a peaceful holiday together. The comfort of conservative families has been considered especially in order to prevent the pool and its surroundings from being seen from around.