RENTAL CONDITIONS - ********** FINANCES AND OBJECTIVE
This contract; The start and end dates between the tenant of the villa / apartment (hereinafter referred to as 'customer') and the tenant of the villa / apartment (hereinafter referred to as 'Villa Bi') were made for the purpose of renting a villa / apartment for a certain period of time. Customers and accompanying guests who book any of our villas / apartments advertised on the www.villabi.com website via our website or by telephone or by e-mail are deemed to have accepted the following conditions in advance. Behavior contrary to any of the following conditions gives Villa BI the right to cancel the reservation unilaterally, ask the customer to leave the villa / apartment and not to return the deposit and deposit and rental fee.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
Pre-reservation can be made to our villas / apartments via the reservation form on our website or by telephone or e-mail. 2 (two) working days for the villa / apart distant dates after your reservation request and your reservation information and the total amount is stated in GBP or EURO or USD or TL, after reaching you by e-mail or SMS or telephone, close dates 1 (one) working day for your deposit to make your deposit payment is reserved and kept on your behalf. The amount of the deposit you need to pay and our bank account numbers will also be notified to you by e-mail or by SMS or by phone after the availability of the villa / apartment is finalized. 2 (two) business days for Distant Dates The deposit within 1 (one) business day for nearby dates; Money Order, EFT, Credit Card payment etc. In case of failure to purchase, Villa Bi reserves the right to cancel the pre-reservation and to receive another reservation for the villa / apart without informing the customer. In order to finalize your Villa / Apart reservation, the amount of the property / apartment will not exceed 30% of the total rental price, such as broken down, broken, damaged, lost, loss etc. Villa Bi must be paid in cash on the day of arrival at the villa / apart with the deposit. It is not possible to enter our villas / apartments until you receive the 'Villa / Apart Lease Agreement' which is mutually signed at the entrance of the villa / apart and the remaining payment and damage deposit (in cash). For this reason, it is highly reminded that these amounts should be prepared with you in cash on the day of entry to the villa / aparta in order to prevent possible grievances.
Villa / apart rental prices stated on our website are weekly (7 nights). The deposit can be made to our bank accounts by wire transfer, by EFT, and by the Credit Card payment system.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION TERMS AND REFUND CONDITIONS
30 days from the moment you make your payment to the villa / apart amount deposited into our account (either by EFT, or by Money Order, or by Credit Card with 'one-shot or installment', or by Cash Order or Mail Order). In case of cancellations made until the time of stay, all of your prepayment fee will be burned, because all of this payment has been made as a prepayment to the villa / apart owner. You have to pay the remaining amount to us in advance at the entrance to the villa / apart. If you want to cancel your reservation between 30 and 15 days before your villa / holiday entrance date, 50% (Fifty Percent) of the remaining payment is collected from the customer. If the cancellation of the reservation is made 14 days or less days before the entrance to the house or if there is no entrance to the villa / apartment and there is no accommodation in the villa / apartment, the remaining payment will be charged to the customer.
In the event that the customer pays the entire villa / apart price to Bi Villam at his own request (by EFT, or by Money Order, or in Advance), 35% of the price paid for the cancellations made until 30 days before the villa / aparta (30 Percent) ) will light. The remaining 65% (Sixty Five Percent) will be returned to an account number you will report, and shipping costs are deducted from this money. Because 35% (Thirty Five Percent) of this payment was made as a prepayment to the villa / apartment owner. If you want to cancel your reservation between 30 and 15 days before your villa / apartment entry date, 67.5% (Sixty-seven and a half percent) of your payment will be burnt out. The remaining 32.5% (Thirty-two-and-a-half percent) will be returned to an account number, and shipping costs are deducted from this money. Because there is very little time left to stay, so it is very unlikely to be rented to another customer. If the cancellation of the reservation takes place 14 days or less before the entrance to the house or if there is no entry to the villa / apartment and there is no accommodation in the villa / apartment, no part of the amount paid will be refunded to the customer.
According to the customer's request, 35% (Thirty Five Percent) of the price paid for the cancellation of the villa / apart price to Bi Villam, in the case of a single payment or installment payment by Credit Card, until 30 days from the moment of payment. as will. The remaining 65% (Sixty-five percent) will be refunded to your Credit Card, where you have paid. Because 35% (Thirty Five Percent) of this payment was made as a prepayment to the villa / apartment owner. If you want to cancel your reservation between 30 and 15 days before your villa / apartment entry date, 67.5% (Sixty-seven and a half percent) of your payment will be burnt out. Because there is very little time left to stay, so it is very unlikely to be rented to another customer. The remaining 32.5% (Thirty-two-and-a-half percent) will be refunded to your Credit Card, where you have paid. If the cancellation of the reservation is made 14 days or less before the entrance to the house or there is no entry to the villa / apartment and there is no accommodation in the villa / apartment, no part of the amount paid will be refunded to the customer. Credit Card transaction is occurring or will be due to the return of payments made, Bi Villam'n to, property damage or bank or the Republic of Turkey will be installed by the banks, commission etc. such loads are cut out of the money to be returned to the customer.
If, for any reason, the villa / apart reservation is canceled by Villa Bi, this will be reported to the customer as soon as possible. If there is a suitable villa / apartment available on the same dates in our portfolio, it will be recommended to the customer. In cases where the customer does not approve and does not enter the 'force majeure' item, the money received will be returned to the customer.
VILLA / APARTA ENTRANCE / EXIT
On the starting date of the reservation, the entrance time to the villa / aparta is 16.00 The departure time from the villa / apartment at the end of the reservation is 10:00 am at the latest for all our regions. We remind you that travel plans are made according to these times so that both parties are not victims. If you want to check out early, Villa Bi must be informed 24 hours in advance. If the customer leaves the villa / apart without checking the villa / apart due to the density, the damage deposit will be sent to a bank account to be notified by the customer, the shipping costs will be paid from within the damage deposit. In the event that the customer leaves the villa / unit early on his own request, no refund will be made to the customer.
VILLA / APART CAPACITY
Guests are never admitted to our villas / apartments above the capacity stated on our website or above the number of people specified when making the reservation. If a change in the number of people is requested by the customer after the reservation is finalized, Villa Bi will be applied in writing, and if the Villa Bi sees fit according to the capacity of the villa / apartment, this change may be approved, Villa Bi may request additional fees from the customer. After entering the Villa / Aparta, guests are not allowed in the villa / apart from the guests stated in the reservation list. Where otherwise is detected, Villa Bi reserves the right to ask guests to leave the villa / apartment, to cancel the reservation completely or to request the complete evacuation of the villa / apartment without waiting for the rental period to end.
VILLA / APART CLEANING / MAINTENANCE AND EXTRA EXPENSES
Entry cleaning is included in the weekly villa / apart rental prices. Weekly cleaning and towels / sheets etc. for 2 (two) weeks and more stays. exchange is included in the prices. Apart from this, all kinds of cleaning and towels / sheets etc. to be requested. exchange is subject to a fee. In order to perform periodic maintenance of the pool, garden and other fixtures of all villas / apartments, the staff in charge must enter the garden or inside the villa / apartment. In order for these services to be carried out without interruption, the customer should allow the personnel in charge to enter the villa / apartment when necessary. Otherwise, electricity, water, bottled gas, pool lighting, internet connection and air conditioning usage are included in the prices unless stated on the villa / apart detail page on our website. Pool lighting, air conditioning and internet may not be available as standard in all our villas / apartments, so it is recommended that you carefully read the properties of the rented villa / apartment from our villa / apart properties page.
DOMESTIC ANIMAL / CIGARETTE
Unless otherwise stated, pets are not allowed in our villas / apartments.
Smoking is not allowed in the closed areas of all of our villas / apartments.
Depending on the characteristics of each villa / apartment, a different amount of damage deposit will be collected from the customer. This deposit amount will be written in the confirmation document sent to the customer during the reservation process. (The deposit amount is specified in the Villa / Apart properties table or on the villa / apart detail page) The damage deposit will be collected in cash on the day of entry to the villa / aparta, and the villa / apart and the villa / apartment are delivered in a safe manner before the customer leaves the villa / apartment. a damage / deficiency in fixtures, etc. if not, it will be returned in cash. In case the customer wants to leave the villa / apartment at an early hour than the one specified in the contract or due to the density, the deposit will be sent to an account number to be taken from the customer. If the damage in the Villa / Apart is in excess of the deposit received, the customer will be asked to pay the damage, otherwise legal remedies will be used.
OUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTY
Villa Bi; It is responsible for the delivery of the villa / apartment to the customer at the specified date and time, clean and ready for use. At the entrance to the Villa / Aparta, if there is any damaged or inoperable item or malfunction, Villla Bi should be notified by the customer immediately and these troubles should be remedied. Villa Bi will notify this request to the villa / apart owner or the relevant company and will ensure that this defect is rectified within 48 hours at the latest. Villa Bi is not responsible for rectifying the glitch, it helps to rectify the glitch. Villa Bi cannot be held responsible for failures that are not reported in a timely manner. Villa Bi is the intermediary between the owner of the villa / apart and the customer, and therefore the owner of the villa / apart is responsible for eliminating the problems that may occur in the villa / apart. Apart from this, any accident, illness, injury, pool drowning, death, theft, etc. that may occur and are under the responsibility of the customers. and fire, theft etc. that may be in the villa / apart. Villa Bi cannot be held responsible for incidents and accidents.
Apart from this, the customer will receive trips, shopping, food, beverages, entertainment, transportation, travel, guiding services, etc. from the third parties / companies during their transportation to / from the villa. Villa Bi will not be responsible for any problems that may arise from any service such as.
After leaving the villa / apartment, the customer cannot request any right or reimbursement for a service he did not receive due to a malfunction or malfunction that he did not report to Villa Bi during his stay in the villa / apartment.
Customers are responsible for using the villa / appliance, pool, garden furniture, villa / apartment, and all electrical and electronic equipment and other furniture delivered in a solid condition clean. Customers must leave all kitchen utensils delivered clean to them in the same way. Villa / Apart should be delivered to the villa / apart on the day of departure, with all the garbage discarded and the dishes washed. Otherwise and where the villa / apartment is left above reasonable levels, Villa Bi will charge a cleaning fee amount from the damage deposit.
In case of any damage to the Villa / Apart, customers are obliged to notify Villa Bi. The cost of any damage to the villa / apartment during the time of their stay and any item they lost will be deducted from this deposit if the damage deposit has been received, and the customer will be asked to pay in cash if the damage deposit has not been received.
In addition, the customers and their accompanying people should be careful to comply with social and moral rules, not to make noise in a way to disturb the environment, not to listen to loud music, and not to commit criminal acts that are prohibited by the laws of our country. In case of a complaint about the customer and his accompanying villa Bi for such reasons, Villa Bi reserves the right to ask the customer to evacuate the villa / apartment before the reservation period expires.
The tenant (Customer) must read, understand, and sign the "VILLA / APART RENTAL AGREEMENT" arranged by Villa Bi at the entrance of the Villa / Apart, otherwise; All the money previously paid at Villa Bi will not be returned to the customer and villa / apart accommodation will not be made (rent will be terminated unilaterally by Villa Bi). You can request and review the 'VILLA / APART RENTAL AGREEMENT' from Villa Bi official.
In cases covered by force majeure, Villa BI can terminate this contract unilaterally without any legal responsibility. War, threats of war, insurrection, strikes, natural disasters, fires, terrorist activities, epidemics, transportation problems in the region or country, technical problems that may occur in transportation, superstructure and infrastructure works done by municipalities or public institutions, which Villa Bi cannot prevent, the state Prohibitions of officials in the region and all events that are impossible to foresee and develop beyond our control will be evaluated within the scope of force majeure.
Customers will immediately report their complaints to Villa Bi during their stay in the villa / apartment. The subject of the complaint will be examined by Vila Bi officials and the necessary measures will be taken immediately. Villa Bi will not be held responsible for any complaints made during the stay, after the stay has ended and after leaving the villa / apartment.
Personal information; name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail address, and any other information to identify the user.
villabi.com will be able to use personal information to determine user profiles and to conduct statistical studies and share it with third parties only for the purpose of doing these studies.
villabukeati.com is to keep personal information strictly private and confidential, consider it an obligation to keep a secret, to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to take all necessary measures to prevent the entry or unauthorized use of all or any part of the confidential information in the public domain and to disclose it to a third party. is committed to paying attention. Although villabi.com takes the necessary information security measures, villabi.com will not have any responsibility if the confidential information is damaged or third parties are damaged as a result of the attacks on www.villabi.com site and the system.
villabi.com may link to other sites within the www.villabi.com site. villabi.com does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and contents of the sites accessed via the link.
villabi.com determines the IP addresses of the users when necessary and uses it. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
villabi.com can obtain information about users and their usage of www.villabi.com site using a technical communication file (Cookie - Cookie). However, if they wish, users can change the browser settings so that the technical communication file does not arrive or that a technical communication file is sent.
Antalya Enforcement Offices and Courts are authorized for any disputes that may arise regarding the issues covered by this contract.
CUSTOMERS WHO RESERVE ANY OF OUR VILLAS / APARTMENTS ARE ACCEPTED BY THE ENTIRE TERMS. DISCLAIMER OF ANY OF THESE TERMS GIVES RESERVATIONS TO ONE-SIDED CANCELLATION AND NO REFUND.